Eternity and a Day (x)
- Megan McCauley - Die For You
- Moby - Machete
- Remy Zero - Gramarye
- Evanescence - Bring Me To Life (Demo Version)
- Snow Patrol - Run (Jacknife Lee Remix)
- Athlete - Wires
- Orenda Fink - Bloodline
- Sarah McLachlan - Black
- Fuel - Hemorrhage (In My Hands)
- Muse - Time Is Running Out
- My Chemical Romance - Demolition Lovers
- In Flames ft. Lisa Misovsky - Dead End
- Conjure One ft. Poe - One Word
- Finch - Fireflies
- Coheed & Cambria - Wake Up
- Front Line Assembly ft. Jenifer McLaren - Providence
- Paul Haslinger - Keep Watch Over The Night
I made this mix YEARS ago. No, really. I’m working on putting all of my old fanmixes on 8tracks - I have three more Underworld mixes alone, and nearly a dozen others all told.
I’ve gotten a lot of messages asking about the “Reboot” and what I think of it.
Mostly I’m in denial. Denial is AWESOME.
If it’s a true reboot, we can ignore it, Airbender-style.
This is from my personal blog, but it hold true here as well.
I’m trying to remember - and I suggest you all do the same - that we know NOTHING. Someone could have misheard the word “reboot,” or misunderstood what it means.
Underworld series Fanvid
"I am a Death Dealer" (Selene, Selene/Michael) / Spoilers for all movies
(Club Vivid 2012 premiere)
• GET TO KNOW ME MEME
•  female characters
For those like me, a Death Dealer, this signaled the end of an era. Like the weapons of the previous century, we, too, would become obsolete. Pity, because I lived for it.
Page 1 of 84